Anyone got a Petrol Blue Yeti? (pref L&K)

Lem

I'm thinking of ordering a Petrol Blue L&K. A colleague has a blue Audi with brown interior and it works well as a contrast.

However, I'm fully aware that colours in the brochure and on the web look nothing like real Petrol Blue cars. It seems to be a difficult colour to capture. I can't seem to find many pictures online either in this colour.

Does anyone here have a FL Yeti in this colour (or a decent picture of one)? If you happen to have the L&K.. perfect!

I'm thinking of ordering a Petrol Blue L&K. A colleague has a blue Audi with brown interior and it works well as a contrast.

However, I'm fully aware that colours in the brochure and on the web look nothing like real Petrol Blue cars. It seems to be a difficult colour to capture. I can't seem to find many pictures online either in this colour.

Does anyone here have a FL Yeti in this colour (or a decent picture of one)? If you happen to have the L&K.. perfect!

We have just bought a 2012 Yeti in Petrol Blue. Have not had time to take any pics yet, but it was a colour we were looking for, we love it, but as it seems to change colour with the available light it is difficult to photograph. If you can see one in the flesh so to speak it would be better. Ours has the black interior though. Don't know your location, but I know Ridgeway Skoda and Hughes Skoda have some that colour in stock, but pre-FL, they are in the Aylesbury & Reading area. When I get time I intend to take some pics.

My Yeti Elegance is Petrol Blue with Gobi Sand interior, the combination works beautifully and the dealer always remarks how good it looks. Only thing I changed was the silver/black trim on the dashboard (goes over the glovebox, around the radio etc) for the "woodgrain" trim. That trim provides an excellent transition from the dash to the lower trim and doesn't look at all naff!

I have a Petrol Blue SE Ambition and, to be quite honest, didn't really want Petrol Blue, preferring a solid blue (can't remember now what it is called);  I was overruled by my wife.  It is, you are right, enormously difficult to capture the colour in photos, simply because the hue changes a great deal, according to the light:  it can appear anywhere on the spectrum (using the term loosely!) from a sort of deep royal blue to turquoise, almost greeny-blue.  Attached are two photos I took and posted last year (ignore the silhouette of the idiot with the camera on one!)  I'd be happy to go outside and PM you some others, if you like - it's brillliantly sunny here at the moment.  I am now a convert and really like my choice - the only negative is that it seems to me to show every speck of dust.  The interior of mine is dark fabric, so perhaps someone will be able to post the exact combination you're considering.

post-21852-0-78070100-1397745184_thumb.jpg

post-21852-0-99162500-1397745205_thumb.jpg

Have to agree with all that has been said about the colour's unceasing ability to 'change'. I love it, as does SWMBO. It wasn't my first choice of blue, but the blue I originally wanted (don't ask what it was!) was discontinued. Certainly about as far from a base blue as you can get! PB