Skoda Octavia (2000) lock assembly replacement

Hello,

New to this forum, but hoping someone can help.  I have a Skoda Octavia X reg (2000) and the off side front door (drivers) central locking has stopped working.  It only effects this one door and it can be manually opened by pulling the door handle from inside and locked by pushing down the button when the door is closed.

I have taken it to a garage and they have said that it needs a new lock assembly/actuator, which would cost about £130 + labour, so total price £250.  Bearing in mind this car is old (and done 186k miles) I have decided this seems a bit pricey! 

The question is... is this the kind of thing that I can get 2nd hand and if so, can anyone tell me what the part number might be that I'm looking for and if it is easy to replace?  I imagine it will require removing the interior door panel, but don't know if its a tricky job to do or relatively simple.  If anyone has any advice or experience on doing this job I would greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks, fellow skoda driver :happy: