Combi LED number plate light ...

Fitted these yesterday .. Amazingly bright white light, totally transforms the look of the rear. They'll also make the car much more visible from behind at night. One thing I found was the resistors rattled around a bit inside the tailgate so I stuck a double sided sticky pad (about 3/4" square) to the resistor and stuck it to the inside of the cavity. This should hold it and the pad shouldn't compromise the heat dissipation much, although I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Rob

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-II/Superb-II-Combi-MEGA-POWER-LED-licence-plate-lights-system-KI-R

Enriquez,

I tried regular LED's but they threw up the bulb error on the dash. I must say I really like the look of them, but every man to his own ...

Cheers,

Rob

Just trying the photo uploader ...

file:///Users/Robbie/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Masters/2014/04/13/20140413-125345/IMG_1630.JPG

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fitted these yesterday .. Amazingly bright white light, totally transforms the look of the rear. They'll also make the car much more visible from behind at night. One thing I found was the resistors rattled around a bit inside the tailgate so I stuck a double sided sticky pad (about 3/4" square) to the resistor and stuck it to the inside of the cavity. This should hold it and the pad shouldn't compromise the heat dissipation much, although I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Rob

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/SUPERB-II/Superb-II-Combi-MEGA-POWER-LED-licence-plate-lights-system-KI-R

Can I use these on the facelift superb too?