Fabia Montecarlo alloy wheel colour/paint code

Hi, Does anyone know the colour and paint code for the alloy Trinity wheels fitted to my Montecarlo. Seems to be confusion as to what the actual colour / paint code is . Who can supply's the correct paint in aerosol cans.

try http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/291667-monte-carlo-alloy-wheel-colour-code/?p=3463128

apparently the paint code is F7S Dark Grey from dealers

on another thread there is http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/303623-monte-carlo-wheel-colour/?p=3636935

If you mix skoda black magic with the graphite grey in a ratio of 1:3 it matches perfectly

• 11 months later...

Yeah mine are the Trinity wheels. Is it a different code? The guy on the phone didn't ask what wheels i had, just gave me a code lol. So it's not FL8 for the Trinity wheels then?

I have the Monte black edition and my wheels are the dark grey. However in all the black edition literature they say that it comes with black wheels. Is this just the way they they describe that colour or have they put the wrong wheels on mine?

They will be 'Off-Black'  which anything not Pure Black is known as, so 50 Shades of Grey.

It will be the correct Black Trinity Alloys on your car in a Greyish Black.

They will be 'Off-Black'  which anything not Pure Black is known as, so 50 Shades of Grey.

It will be the correct Black Trinity Alloys on your car in a Greyish Black.

Cheers, yeah i thought it might just be the way they describe it. Had to check though as it could have been another thing the rubbish dealer I got it from had done wrong.

• 1 year later...

Ive tried both these codes and none of them match the greyish colour monte carlo wheels i have the dealer give me the fl8 code which is black and there not black can any one help me need to get a replacement alloy on my car asap

Just to make things more confusing, I think Monte wheels aren't all exactly the same and have changed slightly over time. I wanted a full size spare for my Monte, so bought a cheap bad condition one off eBay so I could get it refurbed. However when they came to colour match it the refurb company noticed that the colour was a bit different to the wheels on my car. They therefore used those wheels to make a colour match for my spare. The wheel I bought was maybe around 2-3 years older than my wheels.

• Like 1

My dads 63 plate Monte came with Black Magic wheels which I took and put on my old Fabia, when I got my 62 plate Monte I thought great, I'll be able to swap wheels round and pick and chose the best ones but the 62 plate has gray-ish ones on. Which I assumed was due to them being refurbished but maybe not.

Edited by Outofthi5world

Ino its comfusing cause my car is all black and is colour name black magic but the wheels are the greyish ones basically i work for a body shop so we put some colour chips up against my old wheel and ive found the right colour now ive painted it and it looks great but the skoda dealership was no help wat so ever they just kept saying Fl8 is the code it says to my wheels and i told them no there no gloss black which is what this code is but they dodnt want to no so ended up doing my own reserch with colour chips lol

• Like 1

It is a case of just having to match what is on your car because it may be a Factory finish in a different shade of Grey, or refinished wheels, greyish or black, and maybe not even Trinity Alloys but Gigaros on the car.

post-86161-0-63306900-1462917023_thumb.jpg

post-86161-0-31428000-1462917057_thumb.jpg

post-86161-0-94582500-1462917099_thumb.jpg

post-86161-0-53207600-1462917145_thumb.jpg

Edited by GoneOffSKi

• 2 years later...
On 10/05/2016 at 22:44, Hevah16 said:

Ino its comfusing cause my car is all black and is colour name black magic but the wheels are the greyish ones basically i work for a body shop so we put some colour chips up against my old wheel and ive found the right colour now ive painted it and it looks great but the skoda dealership was no help wat so ever they just kept saying Fl8 is the code it says to my wheels and i told them no there no gloss black which is what this code is but they dodnt want to no so ended up doing my own reserch with colour chips lol

This is a very valid point.  I was astonished that there are 3 chips for Candy White and they all look VERY different.

for what it’s worth, I just tried FL8 and it’s not even close, mine defo aren’t grey.  May ask to borrow some paint chips to match it

C995EB50-ADCD-4EEA-99A2-78EBFC6B6298.jpeg