Paint Code?

mac11irl

so.... my wife was dropping her 90 yr old grandad down to the "Young folks Home" today, and he hopped his saxaphone case off the rear quarter panel :angel:
 didnt do a lot of damage - no dent, thank christ, and is only a superficial scratch..... its been christened..... :wonder:

So, I reckon it will clear coat out of it, but just in case, where in the vehicle id sticker is the paint colour code, and where do i find a list od what the paint codes translate as? I know theres 2 different silvers, dont know which it is!!

so.... my wife was dropping her 90 yr old grandad down to the "Young folks Home" today, and he hopped his saxaphone case off the rear quarter panel :angel:

didnt do a lot of damage - no dent, thank christ, and is only a superficial scratch..... its been christened..... :wonder:

So, I reckon it will clear coat out of it, but just in case, where in the vehicle id sticker is the paint colour code, and where do i find a list od what the paint codes translate as? I know theres 2 different silvers, dont know which it is!!

The colour codes were in the previous Citigo sales brochure page 24 (Edition UK 08/12) but are not shown in the latest brochure (Edition UK 01/14).

In case you do not have this brochure and for anyone else requiring the colour codes they are:-

Candy White B4B4   Tornado Red G2G2   Black Pearl 2T2T   Spring green 0W0W   Brilliant Silver 8E8E    Night Blue Z2Z2   Silver Leaf 7B7B    Sunflower Yellow T1T1

Your question about the two different silvers, Brilliant Silver is the bright silver and Silver Leaf is the more Gold colour.

Hope this is helpful. :blush:

Mike.

• Like 1

Thats good info Mike,

I'll have to do some googling methinks - cant see any of those codes on the data sticker.

I'll update when i find more :)

Its sort of in German but -

http://www.sikkenscr.dk/sikkenscr/dk/Color/Reference/OEM%20farvekoder/skoda.pdf

I "think" all the skoda paint codes are listed.

And LA7W = Reflex Silver Metallic :)

• Like 1

Its sort of in German but -

http://www.sikkenscr.dk/sikkenscr/dk/Color/Reference/OEM%20farvekoder/skoda.pdf

I "think" all the skoda paint codes are listed.

And LA7W = Reflex Silver Metallic :)

It seems that Brilliant Silber is also called Reflex Silver and this may be market dependant. The code A7W is used by several manufacturers of the Paint Chip Kits.

Your Skoda dealer should be able to confirm the colour code of the vehicle and the chip repair paint code.

Mike.