shouting PID unit

jenson10

Ok, so if I am driving along with music playing through my Iphone in through the bluetooth and I have the sat nav on it shouts the first couple of words everytime it speaks, I am on about speaker distortion levels, anybody else had this?

Is it the first few words then adjusts to the volume you set the person to speak at ? If so mine does this too :-/ it's a "feature" I think lol mines a Garmin PID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines has been known to be the opposite on occasions, it whispers sat nav announcements. Sorted by either adjusting as above the volume control within settings or do a device reset. I haven't got an iphone hooked up to it, it's an older Samsung Galaxy.

Edited by MickA

so this is a common thing, it does my nut it! end up turning it off and using the nav on my iphone, I will email Garmin later and see if they have heard of this before.

Should you really be driving whilst asleep is the question :D

Well I'm on the road at 4am for my commute from Northumberland to Dundee, so I usually find a quick power nap helps while away the hours  ;) . I just wish I'd waited and ordered my Citigo after they brought in that folding front passenger seat option as (even with my cruise control set) it's tricky climbing into the the back for a snooze.

• Like 1