Breaking - Red Octavia vRS - All Parts Available

zowow

Hi All - May as well put this up as I'll be looking to break it at the end of the month. I'm still using the car, but it will be coming off the road at the end of April, which is when I will be able to post/allow people to collect parts etc. May as well reserve bits now if you require them and we can sort out delivery/collection then.

The bits i've marked as available now are bits i've either not put on yet or have in storage so they can be posted/collected immediately.

I have the following:

- AUQ Engine / Gearbox - K03S Turbo - Done 135k but has full service history, whoever buys can have the extensive invoices and service record for the car, don't think it's due a cambelt as it was last done at an Audi dealership. The engine has no leaks, has a brand new sump/oil pickup at it's last service, and also had 4x new coilpacks fitted at Skoda. It's an excellent runner, often delivers 40+mpg on a run with no wierd noises. Great Engine. Will sell complete or split depends which sells first

Bare Engine

K03S Turbo - £180

All Anciliries Inc Turbo, new alternator etc available

Gearbox - £140

- Standard exhaust system inc cat/silencers £75 

- Milltek downpipe/decat £150

- Milltek cat back exhaust £250

- Immaculate White Alcantara S3 Recaro Interior - one of the best mods by far for an Octavia vRS Front Seats, Rear Bench/Backrest - direct fit for mk1 octavia vRS £350

- Set of four 17" Spiders, very good condition, 2x new tyres, 2x need replacing. £250

- Forge 007p with Yellow Spring £70

- Front Mount Intercooler with pipes £175Available to collect now

- Cruise Control Stalk £50

- Rally Red - All panels, bonnet, bumpers available, the full car had a respray at some point so not in too bad condition - although the front bumper has a bit of a scuff at the bottom and there is a bit of hardly noticeable damage on it (will send pics if interested) P.O.A

- Standard Skoda Symphony head unit (no cd changer but I have the CD changer cable) - £30

- Standard Suspension - P.O.A.

- Standard Brakes - Good calipers, discs, pads. P.O.A. 

- Standard Lambda's inc loom (x2) £30 each - One set available to collect now 

- 1x new coilpack £7.50 - Available to collect now

- Forge SAI Removal Kit - Blanking Plug/Resistors etc £35 - Available to collect now

- Polystyrene rear wheel thingy, spare wheel, jack etc £30

- Genuine Skoda Octavia Cargo Net £10 - Available to collect now

- Genuine vRS Parcel Shelf with rear sun blind installed - (very rare option!) £50 - Available to collect now

- Skoda octavia vRS red/black grille - sprayed black with new style citigo badge installed (odd stonechip) - £45

post-69791-0-02521000-1397929116_thumb.jpg

post-69791-0-48854200-1397929179_thumb.jpg

Provisionally Sold (Awaiting Payment)

I'll strikethrough these items as and when payment is received/the item is collected, so if the item is reserved and you are still interested there may still be a chance to buy: 

N/S/F Wing / O/S/F Wing / Cruise Control Stalk niceyellowvrs

Rear Calipers/rear discs/rear pads - notts-vrs

Full Miltek Exhaust System - VRSchrisphebe

front brakes - swaffy

17" Spiders - hatchy

Sold/Collected

S3 Seats - OctyCal
Drivers side rear safety belt - OctyCal
Drivers front Door Card - OctyCal
Passenger side smoked side repeater - OctyCal
Forge 007P - OctyCal

Forge SAI Removal Kit - OctyCal
Black Golf Carpet - OctyCal
Octavia Boot Net - OctyCal
Drivers Side Clear Front Indicator - OctyCal
Bare Engine (block/head) sold

how much for the sai kit. also can i have 1st dibs on the milltek decat.

Prices added mate - if you deffo want the downpipe/decat they are yours. As for SAI removal kit just waiting for an e-mail back on that. If you deffo want 2nd dibs on the SAI i'll put it down for you if he says no. 

Cheers

Mate, I  need Ashtray along with its closing lid. how much for the same. also could you post the picture of the sun blind ?

Price for Front and rear calipers and carriers please? :)

I'm just waiting to hear back from someone - but prices for those are £80 for the rear - the rear has literally brand new discs and pads fitted two weeks ago :(

As for the fronts same again £80?

If you're buying both though I'm sure i'd consider an offer for the lot - PM me mate :)

Hi Mate,

My best prices on those would be:

Front bumper £90 it's very good but not totally pristene - i'll send you pics before you commit to buy!

Door Lock Mech £25

Nice localish

How much for front bumper
Drivers door lock mechanism

Might have a few more body panels from you if cheap