Britemax Vantage Wax

samuir1974

Hi All - just thought to post up the results and initial thoughts on this test.

Managed to get some Britemax Vantage Wax cheap via Simon at iShine Car Care.

Lovely stuff to use - easy on and easy off..... results as below.

Many thanks to Alan for help on the detail today and Simon at iShine  :thumbup:

8B715E75-5720-4195-951E-B3D9490D5D53_zps

• Like 4

Yes easiest wax off I have used. Seemed harh at 1st but was soft when worked . See how hard wearing it is but it only took us ten mins to wax on/off so it could be nearly as quick as a spray wax . And no problem with the help. Can't wait till builders finish and I can park in my drive again . Will put up pics of both ours side by side when not on phone .

• Like 1

Thanks for the comment Carl! :thumbup:

Hope you are doing well mate.

I'm in wales at the mo staying in a loveley holiday cottage. Can you believe I've never had a stone chip bigger than a tooth pick head and yesterday on the drive here 2hrs in the car... 3 stone chips!

One on the bonnet is the size of a 50p one on the door is really long but peppered. And then I have one on the roof which is not too bad.

Just so gutted 3 in 2 hrs and they are all quite bad. Might have to have a go myself when I get back, then if all fails get someone out too it.

Sorry about the rant and thread hijack ste. :)

Anyway glad you used the vantage wax and liked it. Is it a hard or soft wax ste ?

Glad you got away for Easter!

Such is life with stone chips! Ouch!

I'm not too bad at touch ups on small areas,

But a couple of yours sound vicious.

Be patient, layer them up and if possible thin the paint a little to fill the chips with a sharp pin head applicator. Works for me.

On the wax - it's hard, but softens as it's worked and was quite a shock how easy it was.

As you know - I've stocked up on lots of pads for the DA to use the liquid Britemax collection, but got this hand application wax as a final bling stage.

Enjoy the rest if your break in Wales.

• Like 1

Another montage of the pictures during the wash process..... both my car and Alan's done on the same day....

E3EE0B9D-2584-404E-BDA9-1CC3A200D640_zps

V nice guys.

• Like 2

Looking good :happy: There was a very smart R36 estate at Malton today, though not quite as shiny as the blue twins. First time I've seen one there. I presume Alan's will be the odd one out again, looking over at a sea of R32s tomorrow at Elsecar!

gallery_80615_1336_163788.jpg

• Like 1

I'm in wales at the mo staying in a loveley holiday cottage. Can you believe I've never had a stone chip bigger than a tooth pick head and yesterday on the drive here 2hrs in the car... 3 stone chips!

One on the bonnet is the size of a 50p one on the door is really long but peppered. And then I have one on the roof which is not too bad.

Must be where Muscovado Yetis from West Yorkshire go for their holidays - we were there a week ago. Sorry to hear about the stone chips :( Oh and sorry for another thread hijack - oops

• Like 2

Looking good :happy: There was a very smart R36 estate at Malton today, though not quite as shiny as the blue twins. First time I've seen one there. I presume Alan's will be the odd one out again, looking over at a sea of R32s tomorrow at Elsecar!

gallery_80615_1336_163788.jpg

That's Matt's R36..... a good friend from the R36 forum  :thumbup:

Yes that's Matt's . He said he was at the Lillibets meet. Just realised I posted pics in the wrong thread ( the light thread) when I have finished watching f1 and not on phone ( no sky and at mum in law's) will repost in this .

• Like 1

Yes that's Matt's . He said he was at the Lillibets meet. Just realised I posted pics in the wrong thread ( the light thread) when I have finished watching f1 and not on phone ( no sky and at mum in law's) will repost in this .

No worries - thanks for sorting posts/pics etc.

Passed a car show in wales today but they were pretty much all leaving. Only took note of one car really

You think the vantage wax would work well on the delorean stainless steel body :D

post-78837-0-69861000-1398024208_thumb.jpg

It got another coat today too! And it wasn't the only R36 there either as a silver estate turned up.

.... i figured it might get 1 more coat of that wax! So aptly named really.... Obsession!  :giggle:

Silver estate is most likely Matt from R36 Forum - top bloke!   :thumbup: