De-badging Value

Hyphons

I'm considering the idea of de-badging the citgo, but I'm concerned it'll de-value it when it comes to selling (if that ever happens..) I've pocked around other forums etc and most have said that it will likely de-value the car when it comes to selling on.. (most likely going to sell it to a garage and not private) so is it really worth it? Sure it won't cost anything to do, but in the long run when it comes to re-selling, if it does de-value the car surely that means it will cost to de-badge? 

You could just remove the badges carefully.

and if you can not get Tape to replace them, PM me i will send you some for free.

Or leave them where they are, people have an idea what it is by the shape of it. A Skoda Citigo 

You could just remove the badges carefully.

and if you can not get Tape to replace them, PM me i will send you some for free.

Or leave them where they are, people have an idea what it is by the shape of it. A Skoda Citigo 

Thanks for the heads up :) appreciate it

Why would removing the badges decrease the value of the car however it would make it faster as there's less weight to carry. ;)

Edited by dinger19

Why would removing the badges decrease the value of the car however it would make it faster as there's less weight to carry. ;)

But of course, my 59bhp engine will sour all the way to an impressive 159bhp engine, blowing all those VW Ups! & Seat Mii's out the window

I wouldn't have thought so, loys of manufactures offer it as an option, I should mention I have it on my new Fiesta that the dealer did it for me before I picked it up

(Please dont have a go at me) :)

I do rather miss my go - especially the MPG

Thanks