reverse gear

acavusseventy

Does anyone have trouble engaging reverse gear on FL yet,i only few hundred miles on clock. A lot of the time I have to de clutch a few time ,or go into other gears to free it up .It seems to catch some how with slight noise as it goes in. All others are ok. Some time ago I think I saw something like this happening on a DSG but that would be a different case I think. Hope some one might have some ideas before I go back to dealer with it.

Enjoy your new car.

Did you read the Owners manual on running in the new car?

I would see how it goes over the next few hundred miles, and go from there.

Best let the Dealership know on Tuesday that you feel that there might be a problem in the first few hundred miles and you are monitoring it.

They might say to do that,

or to call in and they will see how it feels to them,

if a problem, it was missed at the PDI.

george

First few hundred miles on mine, reverse and 6th could be difficult to get. Had to double clutch quite a bit.

9k and 6.5 months on it's settled down, smoothed in and now smooth slick and easy ..... or I've got used to it but either way it's great now