Engine management light

I've got a 2001 Fabia 1.4 16v which I've had from new (now 72,000 miles). Orange engine warning light has been coming on intermittently while driving but when checked by my garage and reset, it has gone out again. Switched to super unleaded as that seemed to help with problem in the past, but after last time (2 months ago) it didn't go out again. Garage reran diagnostic getting code G71? coming up (manifold pressure sensor) and replaced sensor about a week ago, but after driving further 200 miles the orange light is back - in the past this has sometimes lit up with the EPC light coming on to, but the EPC light has generally gone out after driving for a while. Any suggestion gratefully received.

Sticky/dirty EGR valve can give these problems, the ECU will often flag an unrelated fault because the EGR valve appears to pass basic tests, the ECU uses the MAP sensor to test EGR operation which can be why it faults the MAP sensor if it believes the EGR is working properly.