Alloy Wheels Compatibility between Comfort and Classic

I am looking to buy these alloy wheels from ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321382586877?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The seller told me that they are from a Fabia Comfort.

If they are the same size( 15") as mine would they straight fit onto my Fabia Classic 1.2,  2004 reg without any extra modifications?

Also, if they are bigger size i.e. 16" would they still fit?

Thanks

Yanni

P.S - Attached my car

post-116391-0-04789400-1398009220_thumb.jpg

Edited by yannik

Thanks guys, so are most VRS alloy wheels compatible with the classic?

Finally, as I am a first year driver they always ask me if the car had any modifications.

Is changing the wheels to alloy ones considered to be a modification as this will increase my insurance significantly or even cancel any future claims.

Thanks.

You can even fit the mk1 Octavia 17" alloy wheels, as long as you have the right tyres.  There is a wealth of compatability amongst the VW group without the need for any modifications like spacers / adaptors etc.   :thumbup:

PS: Changing to alloy wheels is most certainly a modification.  You might get away with a leniant uplift in premium if you are shown to be fitting alloys that were intended for a fabia anyway, like the ones in your first post. :)

• Like 1

They're the only alloys that came on the Mk1 Fabia vRS. It will be classed as a mod but how much of a mod depends on your insurance company. Might be worth a quick call to them to find out before you buy any. Just tell them you're thinking about buying original Skoda 16" alloys and see what they say.