Adaptive corner lights not functioning correctly on superb

Adaptive cornering lights on my dads 2012 superb. The right hand one points hard to the right below 35mph and will not pull back around to the center or left upon changing direction until increasing speed above 35mph. Taken it into skoda twice but they cannot reproduce the fault. It blinds the opposite road user and obviously isn't functioning correctly. Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone suggest anything?

George

I had noticed that on mine when driving in country lanes though I did not think it was high it just seemed to light up both verges as well as the road ahead obviously.

Edited by Danny 57

I have not noticed this. When I stop the lights move in to a more straight ahead alignment. Do yours do this?

If you are not happy could you get someone to film the issue and go armed with it back to the dealer as evidence of the problem so they are aware of exactly what you mean. How has the dealer tried to recreate the problem?

Regards,

Kevin.

They don't go back to the center when you stop if you havnt been over 35.

Thanks for the suggestion of filming it, never thought about that and will definatly give it a go. Skoda have said that the doagnostics report no fault...rely too much on a computer in my opinion. Have tried to give them an evening test drive but they don't seem keen!

Will film and take into dealer as you suggest!