Breaking Mk1 Fabia vRS - READ POST #1 FIRST!

Jambro

As people were still asking for parts not the list below in my other thread, this the definitive list of available parts.

Collection from near Gloucester or happy to courier most of the parts.

Open to offers.

Exterior
under chassis guards
exhaust mounts

Engine bay
servo
front wiper mechanism
scuttle panel
air con pipes
engine wiring loom
fuel filter holder
ECU

Interior
front and rear seatbelts
door/boot/bonnet seals
indicator stalks
clutch/brake/accelerator pedals
sun visors
perforated handbrake lever
interior wiring loom
heater units

steering column
flip key
boot lid interior trim
front windows
A pillar trims

upper dashboard

• Like 1

Hi, interested in the drivers door window switch and rear part of it too so both bits...price posted please?? Not sure where you are...

I'm after the air con pipe from the front drivers side lower then runs up the drivers side chassis leg is poss?

Thanks dan

Hi Dan

Is that the one from the compressor that then runs up the drivers side chassis leg?

• Like 1

Ah ha cool! Is the spoiler in good condition & no lacquer peel? Need to replace / repaint mine. Don't suppose you'd split the boot & spoiler?

No lacquer peel, just needs a polish to bring out some light scratches.

Tailgate and spoiler are going together as they're a pita to separate. You welcome to buy the lot and have a go yourself! Offer still stands on the RARB and I'll even meet you just off the southern M5 junction of Gloucester!

How much for starting motor posted please

£30 delivered

left hand boot trim? Connects the carpet to the lower trim? Any pictures? Thanks :)

Gone already

Hi Dan

Is that the one from the compressor that then runs up the drivers side chassis leg?

I'll double check but think so, does a 180 degree bend before entering the air con rad? Thanks

I'll double check but think so, does a 180 degree bend before entering the air con rad? Thanks

Pictures on my ebay ad: 221408368272

The one you're after could be the one that's slightly bent

Its the one in the second picture I believe, how much would that be if its all okay? Thanks dan

It's that one that's been bent out of shape, so I'm guessing no good to you? I had just included it as a freebie with the other one! You can have it for the cost of courier if you want it? £15..

How much for the Carpet?

thanks

£20

Hi jambro, is the resistor pack avaliable?

as per http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/178661-fan-only-works-on-higher-speeds/

Cheers

Hi, sorry not available

If the Scuttle panel is standard - How much and where are you?

Chip

I haven't got the plastic scuttle panel below the windscreen, but I have got the metal panel than fixes to the bulkhead

Depends which bit you need? I'm near Gloucester