Castle Combe Offer - Bits of Fabia 16v / Octavia vRS

devonutopia

Now I won't have oodles of room, but I have dribbles of electrical switches and gubbins from an Octavia vRS lying about.  Things such as

Gear linkages

SAI

Washer bottle

interior switches

1.8T engine bits

etc

that I am looking to move on cheaply!  Can bring most bits to Combe despite my car being full of interior....

Then there's bits of my project 16V silver.  There is a thread elsewhere in the parts for sale section, so best off finding that, but I have most bits of a Fabia 1.4 16v Elegance available too.

Air Bag controller socket off the Golf Jason please, as discussed a week or two ago.  Thank You

I was getting worried then as the golf has gone :D  but I already have this part ready to go, along with some other bits like rubbing strips and the fabia grille....

• Like 1

I was getting worried then as the golf has gone :D  but I already have this part ready to go, along with some other bits like rubbing strips and the fabia grille....

Good man, see you on Saturday.

Keep that sexy interior clean please if you are filling up with other people's junk. ;)

It will need a bit of a clean anyway, but yes, I am aiming to carry most people's bits in the front seat area. :D

I am looking at buying a roofbox just in case it turns out I run out of room.....  I really want to bring the pop up gazebo but have a feeling it might need to stay at home.  It's a big lump!

My old covers are in good condition, so you can have those if needbe to put in the one your not stripping yet ;)

The ones I have are in a box from previous. :D  I suspect I will have two pairs. :D

Oh, and let me know what they think they are worth on FB later ;)  I'm going to just give you the driveshafts as still feel a little guilty about the one I sold you @ Oulton Park which you promptly went out and broke anyway! :D

• Like 1

The ones I have are in a box from previous. :D  I suspect I will have two pairs. :D

Oh, and let me know what they think they are worth on FB later ;)  I'm going to just give you the driveshafts as still feel a little guilty about the one I sold you @ Oulton Park which you promptly went out and broke anyway! :D

You sir are a gentleman :thumbup:

Well these "did" work as in the sound system was working on its final drive :D   [fingers crossed]

If I had time I'd plug them in to Dave's car as that still has everything inside it.....  I'll try and do this tomorrow after work but my power steering sensor is sort of a priority :D

Well these "did" work as in the sound system was working on its final drive :D   [fingers crossed]

If I had time I'd plug them in to Dave's car as that still has everything inside it.....  I'll try and do this tomorrow after work but my power steering sensor is sort of a priority :D

How could you say that your pas sensor is a priority ? Surely making 50p is far more important :D

For 50p, I'd rather drive over them and video it for Youtube :D   What did you say about being a Gentleman?  You are getting two free driveshafts :p

I did mean 50p each ;)