Smoothed yellow Fabia, SOLD SOLD SOLD.

joe_vrs_tdi

This is my mk1 fabia vrs in lemon yellow, i do not want to sell this but growing up and buying my first house had become a reality so i need the spare cash.

Just been fully resprayed as I wasn't happy with the usual yellow fading bumper and spoiler. So the car is now immaculate.

It is approx 88,000 miles but will rise,

Taxed for 4 months,

Mot for 9 months,

Cambelt and water pump done at around 73k (have paper work to show),

Hybrid pd130 turbo (12months old),

Valeo solid flywheel and clutch (fitted 3/8/13),

Ap coilovers (2 years old),

polybushed console bushes,

16x8j front and 8.5j rear banded steel wheels,

mishimoto intercooler,

Custom boost pipes from turbo to egr delete (no nasty standard clips)

Ramair cone filter,

Full turbo back piper exhaust system,

Smoothed front bumper with custom splitter,

Debadged and smoothed centre badge boot.

Colour coded handles,

Boost gauge air vent mod,

H.i.d lights,

Carbon wrapped air vents,

Full leather interior from an Audi a3,

Leather arm rest.

I have looked after this car better than any car i have owned and genuinely will be sad to see it go.

Looking for £4100 ono

Thanks, joe.

I wish I could keep it Charlie but I'm still young so plenty of time for stuff like this in the future but I'm still going to get something cheap I can mod as I can't stop completely now can I?

That said if someone has a cheap fun PX they can offer in the sale that would be good.

Sad to see this Joe. I can vouch before the paintwork was done this car was in great condition, and a testament to you.

So much so he beat me in the show n shine at the mega meet last year. Wish you all the best and GLWTS.

• Like 1

Well it's only on here at the moment so could be around awhile yet, I am going to put it up for sale on autotrader etc around august when it really does have to go and I would like to attend a few shows with all the recent work this year before it's to late. If I get a serious offer off a nice skoda lover on here I will part ways though.

Well I think you need a yellow one for your collection Richard, so you buy it and I will keep it ticking over for you by using it back and for work and shows etc which is real nice of me don't you think?

• Like 2

Just had a new tyre put on the rear as it had a puncture in a unfixable area which was a shame as they are about 300 miles old, it's matching tyre as well so all good. (Just babel for a cheeky bump)

Yes i am from from pontypool, South Wales as stated.

Indeed it did win best Fabia at the national meet and that was before the full respray ;)

Thanks for the kind words guy.

• Like 1

£4000ono takes it now.

i was asked about service history etc the other day but unsure if I deleted it cleaning up my inbox.

service history up to 10/11/11 (when I bought it) serviced by myself ever since every 5-6k.

I am the 4th owner aswell.