This guy for real?

I was going to post this about three weeks ago, crazy!

Did you see the kink in the sill? The full car must be twisted to do that! Not suprised looking at the boot either.

IMO that car should be Cat B and not aloud back on the road.

But that doesn't answer by question!

Edit: just found a photo of a SE on eBay and it does appear that the SE seats have blue piping. Not sure they will look right in a black VRS!

+1

Blue piping and blue stitching with the limited edition number stamped into the two front seats just below the vRS badge.

Go for it, you can just tweak other features into blue to make them seemless and in place.

JRJG

What a shame he won't post else I'd be all over that...

sent from my Galaxy Note 3

You wonna try messaging the bloke. It'll be the most entertaining few minutes of your life I promise lol.

Edited by theezenutz
  • Like 1

You wonna try messaging the bloke. It'll be the most entertaining few minutes of your life I promise lol.

I've just had a very immature chuckle to myself at the dinner table when I read this :-)

sent from my Galaxy Note 3

I had him tell me his car pulls like a jet and that my car pulls like a train which is slow..... I then asked him if his engine was standard..... His reply was yes..... I then told him good luck with that because his is only putting out 150 bhp tops and that mine was 170. lol

• Like 1

He also said that i've been ripped off paying what I did for my car when it is only worth £1500..... I said that maybe true but all the panels on my car are straight.  He didn't like that too much.

apparently for that price he throws in everything to get it on the road again. If so, why doesn't he put it on the road again?!

He told me he'd have it on the road in a week. he also told me he's been in the "game" for 15 years lol. Make your own mind up on what that means.

Edited by theezenutz