north east remap,

Hi all, 

Not sure if this is the right place to but this but anyway I'm looking at getting mk1 fab vrs remapped shortly, have looked at getting it done at falcon performance. Has anyone had any experiences with them? Or can anyone recommenced anywhere else in the north east that have good reviews and can map my car?

Many thanks,

Callum

Durham Remaps or the place over at Sunderland that I can't remember the name of (helpful I know), personally I'd take a trip to see Ben/Rob at Shark Performance, maps I've had from them have been spot on and silky smooth.

Irony is Durham Remaps are Sedox dealers and SEDOX maps are done by the HQ in Norway (?), they have a decent rep and are good, by the looks of the SCN thread it reads like Dave modified Sedox base code to put DPF removal in etc rather than paying for a new map each time from HQ. That SCN thread was highly dubious, i'm not saying they were without issue, but the OP's post is the same one he posted to a load of car forums and the reply from someone clearly impersonating Sedox HQ/Dave are that poorly faked you have to wonder if the North Korean Photoshop Squad did them or indeed the op as surely no self respecting person would fake it that badly? Sadly unless it's from a verified account new people popping up claiming to be whoever they want to be can say what they like. Either way Durham Remaps or Shark have a re-seller in York.

Irony is Durham Remaps are Sedox dealers and SEDOX maps are done by the HQ in Norway (?), they have a decent rep and are good, by the looks of the SCN thread it reads like Dave modified Sedox base code to put DPF removal in etc rather than paying for a new map each time from HQ. That SCN thread was highly dubious, i'm not saying they were without issue, but the OP's post is the same one he posted to a load of car forums and the reply from someone clearly impersonating Sedox HQ/Dave are that poorly faked you have to wonder if the North Korean Photoshop Squad did them or indeed the op as surely no self respecting person would fake it that badly? Sadly unless it's from a verified account new people popping up claiming to be whoever they want to be can say what they like. Either way Durham Remaps or Shark have a re-seller in York.

yeh the sedox maps are meant to be good but apparently that Dave was doing his own maps and they were meant to be ****e lol, that's just off going by a few threads on other forums and that's personally why I wouldn't touch the one at Sunderland, sure I read there name has changed again now as well...