Looks like my red&white vrs will be going this weekend

Well I've spent most of the day on the phone to lightcliffe skoda Warrington and eventually a deal was struck on a rallye green fabia vrs that they have in their showroom so the spec goes like this.......

Green black roof and wheels

Cruise control

Bluetooth

Electric windows all round

Rear parking sensors

Managed to knock them down on the monthly payments and still got the 0% pcp deal so I'm happy enough with that. Should have the car sometime this weekend pending the finance goes ok.

• Like 1

Confused,

Is this the mk2 with the DSG that was playing up going as a trade in, or your Mk1 ?

Yeah it's my mk2 that's being traded in had it for 3years and got 8k trade in so I'm happy enough with that

• Like 1

I think I've seen it before as I've driven past, looks good! It's off Winwick road, Warrington, not far from Junction 9 of the M62 :-) Not a bad dealership to be honest. Both me and my sister have bought our Fabia's from them and both times the process was pleasant and we were looked after.

Edited by Ally_bassman

Yeah the guy I spoke to seems nice enough,I originally wanted their grey demo vrs but they couldn't offer 0% due to it being a 2nd hand car and it's a 14week wait for a yellow one

Not dealt with Andy, we dealt with a chap called Adrian. Good bloke. :-) just seen the car, very nice! It's got the silver wheels. Not seen them on a green one before.

I hope it bloody doesn't have silver wheels. I've been told it's got black wheels to match the roof

There is a green one with Black wheels and roof outside of the showroom with 0% PCP decals on the bodywork :-( . The green one with silver wheels is inside the showroom hence why I thought it was the one you have bought? Sorry for panicking you!! Lovely looking motor :-) They have a few VRS's on site at the mo. When I got mine there weren't any!!!

Edited by Ally_bassman

There is a green one with Black wheels and roof outside of the showroom with 0% PCP decals on the bodywork :-( . The green one with silver wheels is inside the showroom hence why I thought it was the one you have bought? Sorry for panicking you!! Lovely looking motor :-) They have a few VRS's on site at the mo. When I got mine there weren't any!!!

Ahh that's a relief lol I'm off down there to sign all the paperwork and have a look at the car. Shall have to pay close attention to the paintwork since it's plastered in stickers :-(