Who's around Cornwall?

Leon-y-k

MEETING: SUNDAY 13TH JULY

ST AUSTELL TESCO CAR-PARK  10.00AM

DANIELS LANE

POST-CODE: PL 25 3HR

MEETING: SUNDAY 13TH. JULY 10.00AM ST AUSTELL: DANIELS LANE..TESCO PL 25 3HR

Well members, took-it upon myself to set date & time, no praise please..LOL

Please do come along, everyone most welcome, if available have a cuppa in Tesco for a chat if rainy??

I'll have my old trusty 2005 Red Fabia VRS (WL05 ***) as a land-mark.. 

HAVE STARTED FRESH THREAD,   (AS TITLE)  ALL MEMBERS/SKODA DRIVERS WELCOMED..

Well that SUNDAY 13TH. JULY MEETING was a whizz, nobody turned-up, so nobody missed anything or were disappointed...LOL

• 3 weeks later...

So sad that no one turned up, unfortunatly we are big on apathy down here from my experience.  I had similar problems with both car clubs I was involved with.

Having said that, Although I am waiting for delivery of my new Skoda in September and currently do not have one, if anyone wants to organise something mid week, then count me in.  Due to work I find weekends a bit of a no-no.

I am in Redruth, and am always open to a natter.  Kettle permanently filled up.

Philip.

So sad that no one turned up, unfortunatly we are big on apathy down here from my experience.  I had similar problems with both car clubs I was involved with.

Having said that, Although I am waiting for delivery of my new Skoda in September and currently do not have one, if anyone wants to organise something mid week, then count me in.  Due to work I find weekends a bit of a no-no.

I am in Redruth, and am always open to a natter.  Kettle permanently filled up.

Philip.

Sounds good to me Phillip, I'm in the housing estate behind Camborne Fire-station..perhaps drop me an message and meet-up when you have taken delivery of new motor?? (Ian)

What a bummer!! Well, I guess everyone is a bit busy in the midst of this great Summer we are having, but I'm up for a meet if another one is organised. St Austell fine for me, also Truro , St Agnes, even Penzance or Newquay....but who is going to call the shots? Perhaps we need to organise a mini Skoda enthusiasts Club down here.... yes I know, when am I volunteering!!!

• Like 2

What a bummer!! Well, I guess everyone is a bit busy in the midst of this great Summer we are having, but I'm up for a meet if another one is organised. St Austell fine for me, also Truro , St Agnes, even Penzance or Newquay....but who is going to call the shots? Perhaps we need to organise a mini Skoda enthusiasts Club down here.... yes I know, when am I volunteering!!!

You'll get some interested but when it comes to where and when the interested members vanish.. as I found out the hard way only I turned-up at the meeting. LOL

Good luck, but I'll add I would do my best to attend, time and venue pretty much irrelevant..(retired now)

• Like 1

Yup, me too...retired that is. Usual remark applies tho' about " don't know how I found time to go to work" !!!

Have 2 grandchildren with us until 28th Aug, but perhaps we could arrange a meet-up after then...early September?  

Yup, me too...retired that is. Usual remark applies tho' about " don't know how I found time to go to work" !!!

Have 2 grandchildren with us until 28th Aug, but perhaps we could arrange a meet-up after then...early September?  

Sounds OK to me, perhaps get 'Philip0603' to come along when he gets his new motor in September?

Whereabouts you live 'CZmate'?

Sounds OK to me, perhaps get 'Philip0603' to come along when he gets his new motor in September?

Whereabouts you live 'CZmate'?

Down on the South Coast, St Mawes.   Much easier to meet up after the 28th if thats ok with you  ?   Never a spare minute , not only with Grandchildren , but also 91 year old Mum in Treliske!  :-(

I'll keep in touch tho' , cheers, Frank

Hi again, just checked this thread, realised that I have not been that active recently. :dull: :dull:   Leon Y-K, am getting a Citygo Elegance auto in green with ivory inside.   Must meet up at some point, want to look over your car as possibly interested in buying a 3.6 Superb.  They seem to be very rare (understandably) as the use I would give it the fuel consumption would not be an issue.  Only fly in ointment as far as meets are concerned is I work Fri - Sat - Sun - Mon nights so mid week best for me.

See you soon. Philip.

It should count, but I got let down last time I attempted members to attend a meeting.

Prepared to meet you somewhere/time to have a chat over a coffee but not much fun one-to-one eh?

Hope weather is kind to you during your visit..

Any body fancy a meet on the 14th on Sept?? could mission to wadebridge show ground for VAG show thats appening???

If I see more than yourself electing to attend, then I'm up for it at Wadebridge Sunday 14th. September.

Any entrance fee that you know of ??

Any body fancy a meet on the 14th on Sept?? could mission to wadebridge show ground for VAG show thats appening???

I'm off on holiday on the 14th so rules that out for me but would be up for a meet /drive/pint at another time!