Xbox 360 Bundle

alex_e3

Selling my Xbox 360 console with all my games, purely due to the fact that I never ever play on it, due to a lack of time.

The console is an Elite with the 120GB hard drive. It is boxed and in excellent condition with no problems. Comes with 2 controllers and original headset. 1 controller has a small amount of wear on the d-pad, but still looks good and works perfectly. Also included is the official wireless adaptor that plugs into the rear of the console.

30 games are included. I can get a list if required, but it's a varied lot! Nearly all games were purchased new, and as such are in excellent condition - barely a mark on them. Also included is a Guitar Hero wireless guitar, which is also boxed and in excellent condition.

I'm looking for £190 ono for everything. Seems pointless it just sitting here doing nothing!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May be interested in some of the games, depending on titles...(easiest way to list them would be to stand them all on end and take a pic of the spines)

• 1 year later...

Sorry Rob! I've come to bump this and realised I didn't see this message!! I'd rather get rid whole if I can. None of the games are new ones either - stopped buying them a long time ago!

Ended up playing on it for a bit. Found it just sitting here again though!

Now £150....

• 1 year later...