wind deflectors

Ive been thinking of adding these to the car as it makes it look a little wider. I ve a couple of questions firstly i assuming they are very easy to fit. Which are the preferred make, do they crease the rubber seals and leave marks once removed. Has any one had issues with water coming in. Thanks

Well ive just ordered team heko 28321 fronts for 15 quid. Ive checked on heko wed site and there fabia 2 2007 and on. But for some strange reason on amazon they say fabia 2 2007 to 2009. Mines a 2011 vrs i just hope they will fit.

No probs. Yeah I used the tape. Looked like it served no purpose at first with the window down but when the windows are closed it has pushed the seal against the deflector and secured quite well.

Phil.

Nice one pal. I should get mine sometime next week. For a cheap bit of plastic they make the car look even better.

cheers

No probs pal. Just a word of warning, make sure you don't catch the door seal with an edge as they're quite sharp. I nicked my seal today. Don't se shy in bending them either as they take a little bit of manipulating.

Hard to tell with the OEM tyres on the VRS as they are to noisy to notice anything else. Saying that there is a noticeable difference when the window is slightly down.

Phil.

Well wind deflectors are now on fronts only the passengers went on fine the drivers had to be fettled a little as the anti trap kept kicking in. It seems to go uo and down now with the anti trap kicking in. Ive read somewhere that you should leave them up for at least 24hours so the rubber stretches etc to stop the anit trap kicking in. Is this the case anyone experienced this.

Also the m3 pads that come on them look useless but because they are a tight fit they should come out.

Does this all make sense guys.

Also does the deflector slightly squash the rubber seal up at the top of the door it seems to have done it on mine. Im assumi g thats ok and no water will get in

• 3 months later...

Is anyone able to offer me some advice please?

I bought the OEM wind deflectors from the stealers and they don't come with clips. They are a good tight fit and as far as I can make out I've fitted them correctly and put the windows up to allow the seals to conform so the anti-pinch doesn't kick in when the windows are raised. Two days with the windows raised and the anti-pinch is still kicking in when they are raised, it's driving me nuts, any advice great fully received. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk