GTI-NI CastleWellan Show

Gobsheene

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was camping the weekend this show was on at castlewellan so we had something to do all day Saturday lol. was final nail in the coffin for me so buying a vrs Octavia next week.

vw quality is hard to beat. great show to all who organised it

I was camping the weekend this show was on at castlewellan so we had something to do all day Saturday lol. was final nail in the coffin for me so buying a vrs Octavia next week.

vw quality is hard to beat. great show to all who organised it

Did you see my wee Fabia there.....

ade8ac43-3285-4779-8c36-a80391c13815_zps

• Like 1

Did you see my wee Fabia there.....

ade8ac43-3285-4779-8c36-a80391c13815_zps

I like it blocking that Golf in behind :D 

• Like 1

Don't think he was too happy with where he was put ....his car is up for sale !!!!!!

imagejpg1_zps91f6f5a6.jpg

Looks very neatly done, not to my taste though. Is he going to upgrade to a Fabia? 

yea seen your we fabia looks nice, my partner has a black one the same, have thought about putting a set of wheels and springs on it. yea I no the golf owner he is proper vw man.

anyone in NI who works at vws/skodas? I have been reading few horror stories about the 2.0 tsi engines that im about to buy.

yea seen your we fabia looks nice, my partner has a black one the same, have thought about putting a set of wheels and springs on it. yea I no the golf owner he is proper vw man.

anyone in NI who works at vws/skodas? I have been reading few horror stories about the 2.0 tsi engines that im about to buy.

Hi man it's best to go to the main threads menu and ask your question in the section of whatever car you're thinking about getting (i presume its an octavia ) ??

Bit far to go for a car was there no good one closer to home ??

no none really that I wanted. my dad offered me his 2010 vrs diesel hatch with 6000 miles for 13000 but I wanted an estate and petrol in the facelifted model. like hens teeth in northern Ireland.

and the one in London was good mileage and price with a 1 year skoda warranty.

fingers crossed.

Hi dude not sure if you're sorted yet with the octi but seen a place on Apollo rd off boucher rd Belfast called CMV Motors putting a Skoda Octavia vRs estate facelift version on sale its similar to this.....

octavia_vrs_estate.jpg

the price on it is £10.500, not sure but i think it's a petrol its not even on his web site yet because it's only in. Worth a look .!!!

Yea mate that looks same as what I am getting. Am 90% sorted now just have to go to London on Friday to get it. It is 9995 with a 1 year skoda warranty and 47k on clock. Could still walk away tho as I have not drove it yet. Will let you know. Cheers anyway for the thought.