My first car

But nothing special so went for 25000k one's post-105767-14011971446102_thumb.jpgpost-105767-14011971737389_thumb.jpg and of course interior led upgrade post-105767-14011972754489_thumb.jpgpost-105767-14011972990041_thumb.jpgpost-105767-14011973210713_thumb.jpg a lot better :D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Then just wanted to match fog's post-105767-14011976574036_thumb.jpgpost-105767-14011977037219_thumb.jpg but didn't worked out well, later had to buy new fog units, cause hid's just cracked them :(

post-105767-14011976962042_thumb.jpg

One day came from shopping like that and I think SuperB likes to sit low :D even on standart wheels post-105767-1401198204662_thumb.jpg

And why should I get fined?, you get fined for blue one's, nothing been said about purple ;), by the way fog's are not like that no more, they are just pure white now :)

If the pictures in your first thread are from the day you picked it up then you must have done some serious mileage looking at the brake dust on the alloys, either that or the dealer didn't clean it very well :D

I'm not sure on the reason for the bulb change, the Elegance get's bi-xenon headlights as standard and they are already quite blue so it is likely that by increasing the lumens over and above factory standard (4300K) then you have actually reduced the light output of the headlights, demonstrated by the purple output in your pictures.

I'm liking the interior LED's though, very bright!

The pre-FL Superb's tail lights on the twindoor are already pretty poor (especially the brake lights) so be careful applying a tint film over them as they may now be much harder to see. This was one of the reasons I fitted the LED clusters from the Laurin & Klement model... 

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/138833-superb-in-china-led-rear-lights/

IMG_4550_zpsc5ecefaa.jpg

You now need some new wheel nut caps, someone has used an acidic wheel cleaner on the alloys which stains the caps!

Oh and one final word from me, watch those kerbs outside your house, they are already too close to your Thermisto alloys for me, you are making me nervous!

(And you missed the fact that you've changed the boot badge for the latest black and chrome version).

Edited by silver1011

Good colour combo my friend, as Silver says, keep acidic wheel cleaners away, and keep away from the kerb!!! 

Looks good lowered, but no comment on the bulb change! 

Yes the dealer didn't really washed them wheels,

With them xenon's the reason is the color 25000k witch is deep color, so that's why the output is a bit low and yes they are a bit too dark to drive, but while I live in London it's perfectly fine, there's enough light from lamp posts :D, but when I go somewhere further I just change them to 8000k ;)

Yes the interior ended up quite well :)

To tint the tail lights I used fly eye tint so it lets a bit more light thro, so they aren't too dark. Yes I know, I adore them LED's, but they are a bit costy ;)

The other day I ordered them wheel nut caps, previous owner didn't really loved her :(

I moved from there, so now car is in front garden ;), I had to park there like that cause of a narrow road, so I better take my time in parking her, then having scratched side :)

Good colour combo my friend, as Silver says, keep acidic wheel cleaners away, and keep away from the kerb!!! 

Looks good lowered, but no comment on the bulb change! 

Yes I like that combo as well, never even tried to use them acidic wheel cleaners and I'm aware of them kerbs, been practicing on them :D

It's not that purple is explicitly not allowed but rather the lights should be 'white' or 'yellow' in Colour.

Phil

Well yes we all know that, so they could be sort of blueish like 8000k, but I'm not doing anything illegal here with them purple and trust me I'm not blinding anyone with them ;)

Kes

Edited by metlovas

Well yes we all know that, so they could be sort of blueish like 8000k, but I'm not doing anything illegal here with them purple and trust me I'm not blinding anyone with them ;)

Kes

Being neither white not yellow, yes they are illegal. They also won't be e-marked (as no legit supplier would sell 25000 for road use) so can't legally be fitted to a car on the road.

At 25000K they won't blind anyone, as they won't put out enough useful light but will be a distraction to other road users. If you crash it at night, you will be done for it and the insurer may choose to not pay out a penny.

Just another case where someone has ruined the functionality of their car for appearance.

• Like 1

Being neither white not yellow, yes they are illegal. They also won't be e-marked (as no legit supplier would sell 25000 for road use) so can't legally be fitted to a car on the road.

At 25000K they won't blind anyone, as they won't put out enough useful light but will be a distraction to other road users. If you crash it at night, you will be done for it and the insurer may choose to not pay out a penny.

Just another case where someone has ruined the functionality of their car for appearance.

I supose you got a point here

But then how did I managed to pass MOT with them

And at night I normally put my fog's on, just to see pot holes :D, and the fog's are just pure white

I supose you got a point here

But then how did I managed to pass MOT with them

And at night I normally put my fog's on, just to see pot holes :D, and the fog's are just pure white

It just gets better!

So not only do you have very distracting purple lights but you then blind people with your fog lights (also a fineable offence using fogs when not needed).

Phil

It just gets better!

So not only do you have very distracting purple lights but you then blind people with your fog lights (also a fineable offence using fogs when not needed).

Phil

Trust me them fog's are not blinding others, and yes I know you can't use fogs for no reason