Fabia vrs seats

Blanco

I'm interested in the drivers seat as long as the bolsters are firm and not crumbling (like mine), would be good if the seat covers were not ripped or fag burned either, then I could do a straight swop. I might need the o/s rear back rest section too, or do you prefer to sell the whole set?

I'm in Dalry, I could come and look at them right now if you have time.

I want the whole seat not just the cushions so there's no need to strip anything for me.

Can I come and have a look at them anyway? I'd rather take the set (if they are in the condition that I want), to get what I need and have some spares if I have too.

The dirt doesn't bother me as they would be getting aquavac'd anyway.

I want the whole seat not just the cushions so there's no need to strip anything for me.

Can I come and have a look at them anyway? I'd rather take the set (if they are in the condition that I want), to get what I need and have some spares if I have too.

The dirt doesn't bother me as they would be getting aquavac'd anyway.

If you would take the whole seat I would buy the whole seat cover of the passenger seat from you if it´s ok. Blanco won´t strip the seats for me -  a point that I could understand.

Edited by VR170

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...