2001 Octavia 1.8T 4x4 with mods

KylePiggy85

2001 Skoda Octavia 1.8 turbo 4x4 

123k on the clock mot Jan 2015 tax till 1st august 2014 

part service history up to 110k

selling due to needing a diesel as now doing more miles 

mods. 

3 inch turbo downpipe and decat was a nightmare to fit but is well worth it. does have slight blow from downpipe join to manifold not major.

cold air indction kit

adjustable recirc dump valve

Toyosport FMIC kit fits very well made adjusters for the mounting. all original turbo pipework has been removed can come with car if wanted

all ready for stage 2 shark map. the eml light is on hence there is no CAT this can be mapped out

have enabled window roll up/down on key fob.

bodywork is good for age related marks scratches and small scuff on nsf wing just above bumper. the bumper needs some new bolts on inner wing as it has come loose slightly and the bumper lip has split in the middel needs some cable tie love to sort. wheels are in amazing condition and loads of tread on tyres. over the last 2 years of ownership has been serviced by myself also had new nsf lower arm both front antirollbar bushes and both rear droplinks.

bad bits all cars have them

car comes with the optional rust on the tailgate just below rear screen. also the screen is only 1yr old due to it smashed one cold day when i closed the door lol

car really could do with discs and pads all round the car has been sat for around 3 weeks so will prob be noisy on test drive

aftermarket cd head unit radio does not work well never bothered me.

drives very nice and interior is very clean for age. viewing welcome and test drive only if you prove that you are covered on your insurance. looking for £900 

Car is located in haywards heath west sussex RH16 4JH. name is Kyle number is 07515126489 any questions please feel free to message txt or phone

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Think a few bits warrant a much lower price

Turbo blowing at join this is not good and no point mapping with this as it will cause issue with lamda

Noisy after a few weeks sitting it shouldn't be

It's a nice car and I would be interested but needs to be a low price

Think a few bits warrant a much lower price

Turbo blowing at join this is not good and no point mapping with this as it will cause issue with lamda

Noisy after a few weeks sitting it shouldn't be

It's a nice car and I would be interested but needs to be a low price

maybe i didnt write it properly the exhaust blow is coming not from the turbo but the downpipe join to the exhaust manifold hence the slight exhaust blow

• 2 weeks later...

Shame, the missus would actually kill me if I took this to do a swap project 4x4 into a mk2 fabia...

... I would have thought it would have interested some others though!

im a bit surprised no one is that interested yes it has some minor bodywork basically a new front bumper at some point but seen them advertised on ebay and autotrader for over 2K this is a bargain most of the hard work is done just a remap and ur golden also the eml light can then be deleted as lack of cat