MK1 Octavia vRS mods for sale

chrisw4266

Yes de-cat still for sale, not sure the drop think 40mm on standard chassis so 20mm on vRS does go quite low on mine.

Will the decat fit with a standard exhaust? I'm very interested in the springs but mine is a vrs wagon so don't know if they are ok to fit??

Drop looks good! My wagon does need some wheel tuck but just don't think the springs will work?? Very very interested in de cat! Just hope it fits on standard exhaust?

Drop looks good! My wagon does need some wheel tuck but just don't think the springs will work?? Very very interested in de cat! Just hope it fits on standard exhaust?

The springs do drop the rear pretty low that pic was about an hour after fitting. That decat will need to have a reducer to fit standard exhaust.

The springs do drop the rear pretty low that pic was about an hour after fitting. That decat will need to have a reducer to fit standard exhaust.

Yeah I was thinking might be to low on the rear as I do use it as a wagon a lot! :-( I'll take the de cat off you dude I can get a reducer made for it! You have paypal??

Still got

Boost hoses in red 4 piece kit.

Westfalia detachable tow bar with twin electrics and 2 keys

Audi A3 interior with 3x3 point rear belts, elec lumbar supports.

Cat back full stain less exhaust with twin 3" tail pipes

Boost gauge white face light blue illumination

Volt gauge with white face and light blue illumination.

Standard rear springs

SAI PUMP repaired but fully working.

Car post all items except interior.

Offers taken on all above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an 02' vrs octavia. Wanting a dump valve preferably atmospheric because I'm sad and like the noise, but I've heard it causes issues. Can u give me a little more info on your do and what u mean by it being adjustable.... If I set it at full atmospheric, will it cause issues and if it's set at full recirc, will I get that whoooosh noise still?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With a cone filter or CAI you'll get a dump noise with stock DV. The split-r type are pretty noisy but I had mine set 3/4 recirc and got a bit more whoosh. As the 1.8t doesn't like atmospheric I never had it fully open.

Hey mate received the sfs today very happy thank you how much are you after for the volt and boost gauges do they come complete with all the wiring and tubing n stuff cheers

The gauges are complete including tubing I'll even throw in a restrictor I bought to stop the boost gauge buzzing ( very annoying). Think I've still got the instruction leaflets. £40 posted mate.

How much for the boost hoses mate ?

Just want rid new car in way so did want £50 posted but take £40 posted now.