4 POT BREMBO'S - Price DROP!

VRade

Hello all

For Sale!

Aston Martin DB9/Ferrari F50/Alfa Romeo Brera/Alfa Romeo 159 V6/ 4 POT Brembo Calipers  with Carriers (Mk4 platfrom) to fit VAG 312 Disks. (I can supply some 312 Disks if needs be for £20)

The calipers are far more powerful than the LCR setup and pretty light. All that is needed is some brake lines and pads. Pad size is 132x77x16, only selling these as i have to free up some funds for some AP calipers.

COME ON GUYS

£250.......

WP_20140616_009_zps0cee6d43.jpg

WP_20140616_008_zpse94f4190.jpg

WP_20140616_010_zpse2c6c237.jpg

WP_20140616_011_zpse5aa7f2f.jpg

WP_20140616_012_zps7b0643c1.jpg

WP_20140616_013_zpsb7a0c5bf.jpg[/uR

All offers are welcome!

Regards

Adrian

What's the biggest size disc you can run on these callipers mate? Is 312 the biggest

312mm on the currant carriers, and 330mm when you add the washers which come withe these.

If you want bigger then you'd have to get some carriers machined. However 312 with these will stop you on a six pence

Yeah I've got 312 discs ATM but want bigger to fill the space more :) where are you based il may have these

And so there's everything there to run a 330 disc? I have lines already so if just have to buy discs and pads?

I was given the full kit told that it will go up to 330mm with the shim's included. I haven't had any 330mm disks to try as i tested fitment on my 312's and they did just fine, if it doesn't accept 330mm disks all that would be needed is 2 longer bolts for the Caliper to carrier and some ally spacers.

All the bolts, carriers, shims, washers are there.

For the 330mm you'd need the 330mm disks and some pads which i can direct you to the correct pads.

I am located in Kendal which is in Cumbria

• 3 months later...

Are these still for sale?

Yes still for sale

I take it these are just as wide as the LCR Brembo Caliper?

Slightly wider and you will need 12mm spacers 

Pmd

Haven't received anything yet buddy but will await.