Retrimmed door cards.

Would there be much interest in retrimmed door cards? Toying with the idea of having a dabble. I'd probably do them in either real leather, faux leather or faux suede. Depending on price and preference. There'd be no fancy stitching or piping though. Haven't a clue on cost yet either, so bare with me.

You should just move closer Ben, will be cheaper in the long run ;).

Korbans ones? If so, think they've been sold. Mind you, I think they had like 20 extra LEDs mounted here there and everywhere lol. Mine won't be quite as snazzy as those. At all. :D

• Like 2

Well if your wanting to know your market, I'd be interested in a set. I'd want mine exactly the same as standard but the material bit around the door handle (sits beside the window switches and arm rest bit) I'd want that plain leather. Not interested in any stitching be seen or anything fancy at all!

Don't want extra led lights or anything, OEM+ kind of look!

Ok chaps well I'll have a play over the next month or so and see if I can knock a set up. If they turn out Ok, I'll put up another thread :)

Over the next month or so? Come on pull your finger out, you've got all weekend.

Oi you beat me to the seats last time I won't let you beat me to these door cards :moon:

Fight you for them :D

What seats you got now? I've sold them seats since! :)

I'm a lover now a fighter :blush:

I got mk4 golf leathers now from Mr Nathan. :thumbup:

What did you have before? Sounds like you 2 both have some kind of leather fettish! ;)

I've got standard seats re-trimmed in leather now :)

What did you have before? Sounds like you 2 both have some kind of leather fettish! ;)

I've got standard seats re-trimmed in leather now :)

Nah it's just Nathan just can't get enough of me.

Oh nice, I had standard VRS Seats, then Octy half leathers now full leathers :)

Seems as though I need to get a move on then :D

Picking up some door cards on Saturday, then will try and get straight to the Upholsterer to get some leather prices and take it from there! Helping out at tough mudder all day on Sunday so doubt I'll get anything done then.