Bosch standard wipers

Saw this at ukpassats. I have aero arms and wipers so no good to me, but no doubt some of you might find this useful. I believe these are the correct ones.

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/bulbs-wiper-blades-batteries/wiper-blades/bosch-wiper-blade-set-21-21js-standard

Ooh just seen the Aero ones for a tenner :)

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/bulbs-wiper-blades-batteries/wiper-blades/bosch-aerotwin-flat-set-a926s-21-21

• Like 3

There was quite a pile of these reserved at Halfords. Still full price on the shelf, so a right old bargain. Cheapest I could find the aero wipers is £20 delivered online.

In case you are into wiper modding :p   for aero wiper arms, Valeo Silencio VM405 wiper blades for Focus C-Max clear far larger area on driver side (they are 26"/19" as opposed to stock 21" / offset 21" from Bosch). Makes noticeable difference if you are tall. There probably is a Bosch equivalent, though I do not like current Bosch mounting clips, they make aero wiper arms pointless when compared to currently available retrofits.

• Like 2

Thanks for the info. Just picked up a couple of pairs which should last me a while.

The lad on the counter seemed to think that the price reduction related to the fact that the passenger side wiper is curved (JS suffix) and as such they don't sell so well, however, last time I bought some, I remember that the curved arm on it's own was about three times the price of the ordinary one.

Good spot.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...