octavia vrs mk1 performance parts

Hey guys new to skoda clan just curious to see if anyone has any performance parts for sale or any advice on Wat I should b looking todo to my car to get it to stage one, my car had been lowered on coil overs and has engine strut and matt black refurbished wheels with pink vrs logo on one spoke apart from that completely bogo standard any advice or parts for sale would b greatly Appreciated!!

Hey guys new to skoda clan just curious to see if anyone has any performance parts for sale or any advice on Wat I should b looking todo to my car to get it to stage one, my car had been lowered on coil overs and has engine strut and matt black refurbished wheels with pink vrs logo on one spoke apart from that completely bogo standard any advice or parts for sale would b greatly Appreciated!!

Best bet buddy is go check the parts for sale section on this forum  ........ :D

and also the performance companies section and you can ask them direct for process and stuff.

But which parts do I get lol?? I mean with the engine strut and coilovers it's pretty Cushty round corners I'm kind of looking at more power how hard Isit to get 240 ish lol I mean I'm not super loaded but I really don't have a bad job just want it to go like a scud missile lol are the decat pipes and stuff expensive and hard to fit?

For stage two power your looking at downpipe decat/sports cat, TIP, front mount intercooler and its advisable to delete the N-valves and SAI altho i have seen stage two cars with those still in place

Mine is booked in with amd in essex nezt to the m25 thurrock area 1120 for stage 2 map with full turbo back milltek exhaust. Should see me between 220 and 230 bhp or more if im lucky

I have a 007 recirculation valve, k&n panel filter anf forge fmic

Once im done at amd ill be looking for rear anti roll bar and coilovers

Mine is booked in with amd in essex nezt to the m25 thurrock area 1120 for stage 2 map with full turbo back milltek exhaust. Should see me between 220 and 230 bhp or more if im lucky

I have a 007 recirculation valve, k&n panel filter anf forge fmic

Once im done at amd ill be looking for rear anti roll bar and coilovers

Please report back on this one and let us know what sort of figures you've got after all that work. :thumbup:

It's all relative though and about right for a new map, full exhaust with sports CAT (I assume?) plus labour.

I'd happily spend that sort of money on go-faster bits for an old car but wouldn't want to pay £1120 in finance payments over a year for example. Horses for courses and all that. :)