Mk2 Octavia estate black pillar trims

EDIT: Please read the threads below as I only have the actual headlining and pillar trims left.

Returning my Octavia estate (pre-FL) back to standard slowly and also having a garage clear out.

First to go is the headlining which I'm going to replace with the standard one in my garage.

The black one is currently in my car (not a Vrs) and in excellent condition. Not smoked in and well looked after.

For £100 you'll get the headlining, pillar trims (A, B, C & D), the plastic trim between D pillars, both lights, 4 x grab handles, sunglasses holder and anything that I've forgotten in order to complete the set.

All in black! And for an estate. And all in excellent condition.

Might fit FL Mk2 Octavias, but not certain so please check yourself first.

Collection from near Bromyard, or PM me to negotiate meeting thereabouts. On holiday soon, but will check messages as I'm going to be UK based.

Thanks.

Now to find a buyer!

Am heading into Gloucestershire and Nottinghamshire in the next few months if that helps anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A bit time consuming and a little care needed on the B-pillar trims (hidden clips) and actual headlining (so as not to fold it), but not difficult.

I'm probably taking the headlining out and putting one back today. Which one do I put in my car? Black or grey?

Lincoln is a long way from Bromyard though!

Now out of my car and awaiting collection from anyone who wants it.

Open to realistic offers given that the original £100 asking price was a good one to start with...

Now on ebay as well.

post-59543-0-17896700-1410865515_thumb.jpg  post-59543-0-61206100-1410865548_thumb.jpg

How much of a job is it to swap the headlining?

I reckon it's taken less than four hours for me to remove the black headlining and put the grey one back in.

Was doing other things as well, so might have been less.

Open to offers.

Or will consider part swapping for cleaning products for car wheels / tyres (brushes, sealant, Iron X, PERL, etc.) or decent glass cleaning & sealing kit.

I'd like this out of the way.

All the interior fittings (lights, grab handles, etc.) are now sold.

This leaves the headlining and all pillar trims (A - D) the bit by the boot lid hinges (I have this for estate and for hatch)

Open to any offers for these is anyone has damaged theirs or wants to modify them.

• 3 weeks later...