(New) Brembo Max Front Discs and Quality Brembo Pads, Mk1 Fabia VRS

SOLD

IMG_0032.jpg

These Discs and Pads just cost me a combine total of close to £135, they are Brand New Never been used, I brought them for my car on eBay (exact links to sale source provided below), only once they arrived and I went to fit them I discovered that the callipers and carries on my car have been ungraded, turns out the Discs and Pads for the Octavia vRS are what fit my car, but these ones I have for sale will fit the standard set up for the MK1 (2004) Fabia vRS.

Am looking now to cut my losses and sell these on for £100 on collection, If you are willing to reimburse me the Full £135 I paid for them you can come round sometime and I will fit them for you as part of the deal so ether way I figure its a Bargain.

These are High Quality Grooved and Vented Brembo Discs and HIgh Quality Brembo Pads.

I live in Southwell NG25 Postal Area, PM me if your interested, thanks

eBay Links to my source of purchase

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1497.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1497.l2649

If you can do them delivered for £100 I would take them.

I will deliver them using a courier for £110, am not sure how much they will be to post but if its any less that £10 then I will refund the difference, if its more then I will cover extra costs, so basically you only have to pay what postage costs up to the first £10, this is still a £25 saving on what they cost, let me know if your interested?

Have knocked £20 off the asking price for all options both delivered and on collection, hoping for a quick sale, these are New Disc's and Pad, would not even fit my car due to a calliper upgrade I inherited and knew nothing about so every bit as good as you would get spending full retail price as per the links provided.