Pics of your silver VRS with Black alloys

Do what now?!?! :D

You know, take the wheel off the car, spray with alloy cleaner or tar and glue remover (or sometimes both, but, not at the same time just depends how dirty they have gotten). Then wash the wheel with HOT soapy water and rinse. Then rub it over with Solvol Autosol, using an old toothbrush just to get to the awkward parts back and front, then, buff off, and then use Auto Glym Super Resin Polish and give them a good going over, back and front, to bring them back to as shiny and smooth and new looking  as possible.

Don't you do this at least two or three times a year? You know, pre-winter and post winter minimal? No?

I usually take them off as I like the car to look good as it's ten years old now, and I need to stay on top of it.

The alloys get washed with wheel brush and sponge at least once a week. Alloy cleaner used every 2-3 weeks.

If I can remember how to post a photo I will, just to let you see m'old bus.

The alloys in the op's pic look as though I would be able to get my hand in easily to do the job properly without removing the wheels. ( Oh, Joy! Lol.)

P1030395.png

P1030392.jpg

Not bad looking for a ten year old eh?

Edited by Coffin Dodger