100% breaking the grey custom fabia VRS estate Loads of bits up for grabs!

mattvrestate

Splitting/ breaking my custom 1 off mk1 fabia "vrs" estate.

Everything on it has been upgraded to at least vrs spec or better. I will list everything i can remember below.. probably loads more iv forgot

prices are mostly ONO :)

Full shell painted carbon grey

Front bumper smoothed.. £200 in primer £250 colour of your choice.- **SOLD**

front wings rolled + side repeaters (indicators) smoothed. £100 - **prov Sold**

Polo gti smoothed sideskirts £180 **prov Sold**

rear custom vrs estate bumper (only one in existance) not the czech made one.. custom made from a genuine vrs hatch bumper £150 - **SOLD**

vrs gearbox 130k working fine £150 - **SOLD**

Vrs engine ASZ 130k service history £350 with injectors - **Sold**

KKK pd130 turbo 130k no play working fine £120 - **Sold**

Panasonic App radio 2.. brand new with box etc touch screen £120 - **SOLD**

Polo gti seats 3dr front + rear RARE as #@$*!! £450 - *SOLD*

Custom ally welded FMIC + pipework all the way from turbo to the egr with MAP sensor + sensor pipe included £200 **SOLD**

EGR delete (group buy) £25 - prov **Sold**

Re mapped ECU + matching clocks so plug + play £100 **SOLD**

VRS steering wheel £35

VRS steering wheel airbag with custom new shape badge £15

VRS handbrake cover £15

Custom estate black roof lining + grab handles/ visors/ lights etc £80

Audi TT mk2 6 speed metal gear knob £30

VRS metal pedals £25

AP coilovers been on car less that 1000 miles!! £300 - **SOLD**

312 front brakes £120 - **SOLD**

Front vrs hubs £70 for the pair (can be used to fit 288/ 312 (or bigger) front brakes to a lower spec fabia/ polo/ ibiza)

256 rear brakes re-conned £150 + rear axle - **SOLD**

Tony banks full exhaust 1 silencer. No Cat.. decat/ downpipe custom made to be bigger than piper/ miltec 2.5" full system like new condition barely done 1000 miles.. will fit a standard VRS/ Polo if you shorten the rear section slightly.. can just cut it + put a sleeve on (all hangers are in the same place as a hatch vrs or not. £350 - **SOLD**

Pd130 dual mass flywheel + clutch. working/ not juddering or slipping £50.

Seat Sport strut brace (front)£40-**sold**

Facelift estate rear lights £30 **SOLD**

K&N cone filter + cold air intake pipe £35 - prov **sold**

roof rails £50 - **sold**

i have 2 sets of front consoles with ibiza cupra solid bushes already fitted.. bolt off/ bolt on conversion for your non solid bushes without the need to press in/ out. £40 a pair

polo 6r stubby aerial (shorter with good reception + straight fit) £10 - **SOLD**

LCR splitter £25 - **SOLD**

genuine CARBON FIBRE engine cover £40

Anything else just give me a txt for a price 07521019322

Im located in Wakefield WF1 4

I will deliver small items but im not messing about with wrapping big stuff again.. i can upload pics if needed but its quicker if you have VIBER or Whatsap and ill just txt pics ;)

Thanks

matt

Hi Matt.

Interested in the FMIC and possibly the side skirts.

Any chance you can send some pics over please pal. I have whatsapp but not a clue how to add people on it haha.

You dont have to add ppl to whatsap if you save my number to your phone as anything then search for that name in your whatsap contacts.. or just txt me and i will reply with Whatsap ;)

Wwould the ap's fit a normal fabia vrs or are they estate versions?

Everything is exactly same on the estate to a normal vrs except the tailgate/ rear bumper + exhaust is approx 30cms longer (obv the exhaust can be cut down as the backbox hangers are the same) :)

And interior roof lining is different at the back

that's a real shame it was a fantastic looking car matt

Cheers m8.. im abit gutted and i will loose out money wise this way but iv got to think about time atm.. it has taken alot of my time + space recently and it would be easier for me at this point to let it go in bits :(

yeah I understand what you mean matt, still a massive shame as it was the best looking estate fabia I've ever seen. Keep us posted on your next car :-)

• Like 1

yeah I understand what you mean matt, still a massive shame as it was the best looking estate fabia I've ever seen. Keep us posted on your next car :-)

Cheers m8.. if you follow me on istagram ull see how the golfs going :) @M9YTY

So far iv lowered it on H&R springs (temporary) 19" porsche Cayenne wheels (painted 7A1 porsche grey).. mk5 golf gti seats + all black roof lining..mk6 golf gtd flat bottom steering wheel + remapped to "185bhp" (not been on rollers yet so abit sceptical lol)

I'll take the strut brace please mate.

I can come and collect this maybe at the weekend along with a few other parts presuming you are breaking the whole car?

I'm also after a front passenger side window (someone's scratched mine pretty bad),

Passenger side fog light,

Front passenger side tweeter plastic cover,

Front passenger side plastic door handle (the handle with the window switch in. My clips are broken.),

Battery Cover,

and the front vrs grille (I fancy changing mine).

I'll take the strut brace please mate.

I can come and collect this maybe at the weekend along with a few other parts presuming you are breaking the whole car?

I'm also after a front passenger side window (someone's scratched mine pretty bad),

Passenger side fog light,

Front passenger side tweeter plastic cover,

Front passenger side plastic door handle (the handle with the window switch in. My clips are broken.),

Battery Cover,

and the front vrs grille (I fancy changing mine).

Iv got all of those bits.. i will work out a price + send you a pm with prices + my full address :)

Matt

Are both headlights available?

I only need the drivers side one but im guessing you wouldnt want to split the pair

Iv got 2 depo headlights with black inserts.... but...

Im going to use them as donors to repair a set of genuine xenons i have with broken tabs..

When i have repaired them (used the depo backs + everything else from the genuine xenons) they will be for sale ;)