Blanks on VRS dashboard

Hello,

Sorry if this has been covered before, did a quick search but im a newbie round here.

I've got a 56 reg vrs with four blank switches on the dash, was wondering if any one had any suggestions on what to fit in their place to smarten the interior up a bit, looks a wee bit poverty in here at the moment. If anyone has any pictures that would be fantastic.post-118914-0-14536400-1405875231_thumb.jpg

The ESP is pretty rare.

+£400 if I remember correctly, quite a lot on top of a £12k'ish car.  I played in the snow, but was never really sure if it made any difference.  I believe it was able to apply the brakes to any one of the 4 wheels, but I take their word for that.

Right - heated seat

Then - heated rear window

Then - asr/esp

Then - blank

Then - airbag off warning light

Left - heated seat.

That's what's in my car currently.

im one behind you lol. missing the airbag one. did fabias ever have front heated screens?

I have two heated seat switches if anyone wants to buy them :)

just bought some off ebay £25 for the pair some seats now then going to swap my leathers on to them retro all the way!

Right - heated seat

Then - heated rear window

Then - asr/esp

Then - blank

Then - airbag off warning light

Left - heated seat.

That's what's in my car currently.

Snap :)

Never found out what the remaining blank was. I assumed it was esp but this replaces the ASR. My only thought was it's the Asr/esp for left hand drive cars.

• 2 weeks later...