Still Looking For My Old Fabia :(

Hi guys, not been on here for a while but i really want to know where my old fabia is.

The stupidest thing i could have ever done was sold it :(

Hopefully someone out there will know of its where abouts

Think it could be on a private plate now as i tried looking for the reg on ask mid and there is no such reg :s

It use to end in OZU if that helps

Thanks in advance and i would really appreciate it if someone knows :D

post-86987-0-02169300-1405878477_thumb.jpg

bydu4ehu.jpg

From that I would say 99% it's on a private plate as I just checked the original plate on mine and says the same thing. I believe that there is a DVLA form you can fill out

Sent from my Galaxy S5

• Like 2

These cars are now getting extremely rare, after all they've been out of production for 7 years, and cars are only generally designed to last about 7 years.  The Mk1 was a fantastic car indeed, but the Mk2 vRS was a complete flop in my opinion.........but if it had a TDI 140 fitted, then I'm sure the success would have continued.  I worked for the importer (VAG) for several years, a few years ago, and was told that the company was obliged to provide spares for only 10 years after production ceased.  So, breaking for spares is certainly viable with the high cost of parts which are probably no longer manufactured, but sitting in a warehouse.

• Like 1

I've not had my car very long and it's pretty basic as far as Fabias go...but I've already developed a strange emotional attachment to it :|

it is sickening isn't it! i sold mine a couple of years ago to pay for my wedding, turns out she was cheating on me with another guy so wedding was cancelled 2 months before so lost a load of money! couldn't even care about the stupid little cow, just bitter about her making me sell my vrs and buy a CORSA!!!!! :-( 2 years on and obviously i have bought another one!!! lol  my new bird even paid for it!!! :-) (what a keeper, huh!) lol

• Like 1

it is sickening isn't it! i sold mine a couple of years ago to pay for my wedding, turns out she was cheating on me with another guy so wedding was cancelled 2 months before so lost a load of money! couldn't even care about the stupid little cow, just bitter about her making me sell my vrs and buy a CORSA!!!!! :-( 2 years on and obviously i have bought another one!!! lol my new bird even paid for it!!! :-) (what a keeper, huh!) lol

Defo a keeper [emoji106]
  • Like 2