Apex Lowering Springs for mk1 Fabia vRS

TommyH

For sale, a set of Apex springs for the mk1 Fabia vRS

The springs are still brand new in their original box and have never been fitted to a car. I bought them with the intention of fitting them to my vRS, however, my plans have since changed. These springs will lower the car by 35mm from standard. I believe they also fit a Polo or Ibiza of the same era.

Pictures are available if required.

I'm asking for £75 - No silly offers please I'll be making a loss at this price as it is, but I want them gone so they are priced to sell!

The springs are currently located in Flintshire, North Wales. Cash on collection is preferred. I will post but postage costs would also need to be covered or you're welcome to arrange a courier of your own choice.

Thanks for looking  :thumbup:

Maybe interested mate

Will these fit my pd100 estate,

Will I need to change the arb links with 35mm drop ?

Yeah as benjen says above, they'll fit no problem! Feel free to message me if you decide you want them

Do you know if these will affect wheel clearance if i were to have 15mm spacers front & rear?

Fairly sure they'd be fine, I'd be inclined to find someone who's also run that set-up and find out for sure though

If you could do them 75 posted I'll take them

Sorry, it's unlikely I can do that. I'll look into what the postage cost would be and get back to you though. I'd be making a loss on them as it is, which obviously I don't want to do so I don't want to lose anymore

i'll take them if you can meet me somewhere? i'm driving down to Huddersfield from Aberdeen on saturday night so can come meet you on sunday if that's possible, just let me know the postcode and a time to be there.