Cars dead

On the way to work this morning car cut out roll to side off road lift bonnet up take cambelt cover off hmmm there's something missing ygajabar.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is one on ebay in leeds !

advert number 111330568727

( nothing to do with ad or seller, hope this helps, really feel for you b*m way to start the week )

Edited by davidwhite

I think Bossfox may have a few laying about!

One or two...

I suspect I am too far away though so I can keep my VRS parts collection intact. :D

• Like 1

Absolutely gutted and were are you pal

I am in London.  The crap bit.

In other words, a fair old way from you.  Unfortunately.

Got an 04 plate VRS here with a complete engine that's got 120k on it, but with a full service history from a known forum member.

Might be easier to just sort the damage, open the engine up etc...?

At least it'll have a new cambelt then.

Yes a bit to far you no of anyone else with an engine up here by any chance an what bit is to remove the head bolts and what sequence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would it be possible just to rebuild the top end if there is minimal damage to pistons

Yes probably eaiser to pop the head off and see how bad it is before making a decision.

Does anyone no what bit it is for the head bolts and also the sequence that they need to be done in

If you are not sure I'd find a file/manual that details the whole proceedure.

PM me an email address and this evening at some point, I will send a PDF for head removal and refitting, and also injector removal and refitting. :)

I also have a complete (no injectors) PD130 ASZ head finishing on Ebay this evening for £60 all-in (as currently no bids) ;)