Replacing the parking light

No worries, it you update your profile that would help too. Add combi / hatch, petrol / diesel, 3.6 V6 / 2.0TDi etc.

A 2010 Superb will be a pre-facelift.

You can download a copy of the manual here...

http://www.skoda-auto.co.in/worldwide/model-documentation/documents/superb-owners-manual.pdf

Page 234 explains the location and removal process for the headlight and parking / side light.

Check post #9 of this thread out for some LED recommendations and photo's of them in action...

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/321367-waveydaveys-superb-twindoor/?hl=%2Bled+%2Bsidelights#entry3852383

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Hi there :)

same model here. How do you actually remove the socket? The manual only says 'remove socket'.

I've tried unscrewing it, pulling at it, pinching it... no luck.

I'm afraid to pull harder, I can see the whole mirror move inside the headlight.

Thank you.

Same issue with a number of other Skoda models, the parking light bulb holders have two small lugs on them to hold them in the headlight.

There is no easy way of releasing these lugs other than pulling very hard. Some have had more success when using a pair of long nose plyers.

I do know some have also snapped the lugs off on purpose to make future removal easier, the bulb holders still fit very snuggly without the lugs.

• Like 4