Fabia vrs se for sale

davidmckellar

Here is my vrs se 183 of 1000 for sale.

All the usual se spec

Its just turned 70k but will go up as it's my daily driver

Its taxed and tested till October

Its got a decat powerflow exhaust been fitted just over a year now.

Lowered 40mm on vontage springs.

Front mount intercooler capable of 300bhp

So damage on the n/s/f bumper due hitting a small wall. But will be easily repaired.

Im looking for somewhere between 4k-5k for it. Will up loads pictures asap.

Thanks d

This is a 2007 right?

Will be interested in this if I shift my mk5 gti and get over from Ireland haha.

Where are you from in the UK?

Hope it hangs around but GLWS

It is a 2007 built SE but don't know on reg and the owner is in Westhill Aberdeenshire

It is a 2007 built SE but don't know on reg and the owner is in Westhill Aberdeenshire

Date of registration is 27th April 2007, so it's an 07 plate like most VRS SE Fabias.

• Like 1

Seems well priced, I'd set a firm price rather than a range.

Shame you are 539 miles away. :(

Indeed. £4k it'll be then.  :D

Most excellent realistically priced  that.

Won't be for sale for long, guaranteed. :sun:

Edited by Mr Ree

I got quoted £180 for full bumper respray and colour code the number plate plinth. Would hopefully get 4500 for it don't really want to let it go for any less tbh.

I think it's worth around that.

If you were more local I'd have it too, but the 500+ mile distance is a killer and adds up to around £500 in hassle/time/transport costs. :(

I got quoted £180 for full bumper respray and colour code the number plate plinth. Would hopefully get 4500 for it don't really want to let it go for any less tbh.

Many of these mobile lads can and do perform near miracles tbh...I see them all regularly in my job.

Doesn't warrant a FULL bumper respray that.

Watched a mobile lad doing a brand new Qashqai bumper corner that a valeter had scraped.

Looked ace when he'd finished it, which is just as well as the cussie was due in to collect his new pride and joy minutes later.

Many of these mobile lads can and do perform near miracles tbh...I see them all regularly in my job.

Doesn't warrant a FULL bumper respray that.

Watched a mobile lad doing a brand new Qashqai bumper corner that a valeter had scraped.

Looked ace when he'd finished it, which is just as well as the cussie was due in to collect his new pride and joy minutes later.

I doubt he would ever know as well which is sad IMO
  • Like 1