Hi Guys, bought these to on SWIMBOs car but a slight change of circumstances means they now need to go.

5 multispoke wheels from a Seat Leon Cupra, very good condition with minimal damage.

These are a direct fit to Fabia and MK1 Octavia, pics below;

temporary_zpsf79328e8.jpgtemporary_zpsfc8140b4.jpgtemporary_zps82fcebd0.jpgtemporary_zps01176280.jpgtemporary_zpsafcc3063.jpgtemporary_zps7edd8ac0.jpg

Looking for £170 collected from either Tunbridge Wells or Beckenham, Kent. Local delivery possible for a little extra to cover fuel.

I really liked the look of them when I ran them on my Fabia.

IMAG0342_zpsbe732bff.jpg

Was even tempted to do them in white and replace the gold rims but never got around to it before it got written off, plus I never had centre caps

I'd be interested in these as winters for the Ibiza but be a struggle to get them to work with the 17" winter tyres I've got :D

IMAG0261_zps68f96f6a.jpg

GLWS

lol lol come on seriously tho £240??? They where on eBay like a week ago for £80

Maybe there are some cheaper elsewhere, the thing is Chris, you're not going to buy them so why bother wasting your time, and my time, clogging up my thread with worthless comments??!!

They are not exactly desireable though. Csnt see you making more than 120-150.

Thanks for that, this is the sort of money I was hoping for, just, in my experience, if I say I want £150-£170 for example, you'll get someone offer you something stupid like £40 so I always aim high and listen to SENSIBLE offers. 

• Like 1

That's the thing I actually like the wheels but for £240 without tyres aswell.....

and sorry for clogging up your post with worthless comments

Edited by furbyPD100

That's the thing I actually like the wheels but for £240 without tyres aswell.....

and sorry for clogging up your post with worthless comments

Having a bad day!! Look, if you like them and are interested in buying them, I would let them go at £150-£170.

• 2 weeks later...

Would these fit a mk2 Fabia?

Such a shame that you're so far away from me or I would be all over these  :heartbreak: .

Good luck finding a buyer, they look great.

Edited by hbirring

Yes, direct fit to Fabia - MK1+2, Octavia MK1, Polo, Golf MK4, Ibiza, Leon, Impreza...plus others

No where is too far! I am happy to come and meet you part way up to Cambridge for a little extra if that helps?

If you are genuinely interested, I can genuinely help!

I am genuinely interested, unfortunately it's still a 3 hour drive for me to Cambridge and I can't get the time off work to be able to make the journey any time soon.

I did ask the boss just now, but it's not possible at the moment. 

• 2 months later...