OCTY VRS mot failure arb links

well, she failed today on 

nearside front anti roll bar ball joint dust cover....

front both inner cv joint gaiter insecure...

Not too bad i dont think, so the point of the post. I assume i need to just replace the arb link with two new ones, or is it ok to just buy a new dust cap?

I see they are £20 each on ecp http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Skoda_Octavia_1.8_2003/p/car-parts/suspension-and-steering/suspension/anti-roll-bar-components/?650441115&1&7c9edf7e46728ac23364bccc1c623e0b980fb19c&000016

which i am assuming they are the right ones for the vrs, dont want to get the wrong ones as i have read on here about!

Cv gaiters will just be resecured with cable tys or metal jubilee clips

Dan

I picked up some steel ties from Halfords today, an 18mm spanner (as typically its the only one of mine that seems to be missing) and the relevant arb links from ecp. Ill be doing it in the morning, roped the old man to give a hand then had a look and its only really a bolt off then on job!

all being well it should fly through the mot again.

Advisorys and service notes...two rear tyres soon, rear coil springs corroded, replace pollen filter, brake fluid flush, air con service, coolant drain and refill, and cambelt.

cambelt was done nov 2013 so i wont be doing that soon, ill do the pollen filter tomorrow and the rest can wait a bit longer.

Dan