Engine bay bling

My Fabia project has started now and plan on taking it to some shows next year, possibly sooner.

Part of the plans include bling'ing up the engine bay. I've got chrome boost pipes etc anyway, pd160 intake and a seat sport strut brace, as well as a few bits and pieces colour coded.

My main part which I will reveal in due time is part of the ccv and elephant mod. Haven't seen anyone els do this yet so will post more info in the future ;)

What you guys got, pictures?

I've looked at the porsche caps but just can't get away with them! IMO.. They look abit cheap chrome tacky!

Very nice engine bay tho. I've got my 8mm braided fuel lines but don't know which clips to choose from, what did you use?

Could get some bits hydro dipped? Engine/rocker cover, battery cover, air box maybe?

I was going to get the inlet manifold powder coated a couple of month back. I'm going to be taking it off again shortly as part of the project so might get it done bright green to go with my theme! But on the other hand don't want to go overboard :/

Check the sizes of the clips first though :) they were the first ones I found. I have 12 I think

Will do thanks :)

I've bought a digital vernier gauge since I'm doing lots of pipework at the minute, should help get the correct sizes. More awkward ones are the vacuum pipes being only 3mm and 4mm, will check them 100% when it gets deliverd!