Changing Bulbs for Dome Lights.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I replace the bulbs in the dome lights  in front  cabin, ( they are the 2 round type lights).

Thanks.

Is disassembly wedge a tool?

My guess is that the problem is not to find out what screws to loosen under the cover, but how to remove the cover itself.

The disassembly wedge is a nylon wedge that can prise apart panels without causing damage.  You can use a credit card if you want, I have previously bought something similar on ebay:

This sort of thing: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/6Pcs-Car-Body-Dash-Door-Trim-Panel-Wedge-Clip-Audio-Remover-Removal-Pry-Tool-Kit-/141270418001?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20e45f8251&_uhb=1

The cover just unclips from the rear edge.

wokwon, thanks for that ,  it seems fairly easy, I'm replacing the original bulbs, with led's from super skoda,  I've done most of the others, and door mirror lights, will be next in line.

• 2 weeks later...

got those lights in the post, and changed in under 10 mins start to finish,  does anyone know, if the rear light unit in the roof, is easy to remove, and if so, i assume that the 2 round lights, could also be replaced by the round led units from super skoda. ?