Alfa Romeo Leather Interior, Converted to fit Fabia/Polo/Ibiza

JProc

Alfa Romeo Leather Interior, Converted to fit Fabia/Polo/Ibiza

All of the seats are in immaculate condition, with no rips tears or burns.

Front seats are fully converted and functioning as they should be.

The rear seats have been converted in a way that they have not had to be modified at all this means that they will fit in another car with no modifications at all.

Rear seats are converted to fit and all fit in as they should do and are all secure. The only problem with the seats is that the rears seats when converted have been swapped onto the fabia frames and bottoms, this means that there was no bracket for the rear centre armrest. It does just sit in place and is hardly noticeable but if you wanted to use this armrest a bracket would need to be fabricated. Also the rear headrests are just rested in currently but that causes no problems at all. The only reason I haven’t converted them fully is that i have bought a van so sadly the fabia has to go.

The seats will also come with a centre armrest for the front that matches the seats and is ready to be fitted.

The price for the seats is £250 plus a swap for the seats that you are currently using as long as the fabia seats are in good condition (no rips/tears)

Contact me either via a message on here or via email: [email protected]

post-98204-0-73306100-1406143627_thumb.jpg

post-98204-0-41460100-1406143680_thumb.jpg

post-98204-0-99620200-1406143746_thumb.jpg

post-98204-0-04935100-1406143849_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I was going to go for the red ones, but couldn't find any in as good condition of these without travelling 200+ miles at the time when I bought these.

Bowkes, the price without the swap off seats would be far too high because i would need to buy another set of good condition fabia seats to replace these. It would have to be £450 to allow £200 for purchase of some mint fabia seats.

BJB540, Thanks mate, really dont want to part with the seats or the car. But it has to go!

I'll have a look tonight mate, the drivers side has a bit of wear, they generally need a good clean but i have done this before with autoglym shampoo and they come up spotless. There is a bit of wear to the dbl section of the rear seat but i have a replacement cover for that, My plan was to originally purchase another drivers seat or cover to have a really decent full interior.

Still for sale?  I'll get you some pics of mine if so, they're in pretty good condition, small whole in rear bench and very small hole in front seat where the bolster meets the base of the seat, neither of which have gotten any larger since I bought the car.  They came up really well with a clean but as usual need doing again.