Renualt Clio 1.2 Dynamique -

TommyH

For sale here is a 2003 Renault Clio 1.2 Dynamique 3-door in Platinum silver with 15" alloy wheels. Standard equipment includes a CD player, electric windows, electric sunroof, ABS and remote central locking as well as much more. The car has recently had a new battery and new top mounts on the front suspension.

MOT'd until June 2015 and 6 months tax will be included in the asking price.

Extensive service history which is available to those genuinely interested, the car has had 5 previous owners. It had a cambelt change at 58k miles as per the recommended service schedule. Current mileage is at 83271.

This car will make an excellent first car for someone as it has a low insurance group, is very reliable and cheap to run. The car has been driven by a non-smoker and not been used for transporting pets. It is also in completely standard and has not been modified.

The car has recently been fully detailed, by myself, including being clayed, polished and waxed. As can be seen in the pictures the paintwork is in great condition for the age of the car. 

The bad points:

I want to give an honest description of the car. It is 11 years old so there are some small stone chips on the front, a small dent on the bonnet (see pictures) and some kerb marks on the alloys and there is only 1 key (which has had a new battery). Currently, there is a small dent on the rear tailgate but this is to be repaired before the car is sold so will not be an issue!

Asking price is £1700 - I am open to sensible offers!

Don't hesitate to PM me or contact me on 07808723052 (preferably text)  if you're genuinely interested and would like any more information. The car is currently located in Ewloe, North Wales. As it is not currently insured test drives will be limited but available on the private land where the car is situated.

016c9632a05ff50dc2d61bccfb60d39786babf0f

0101ae0079b0f2ccf68af846b5baf4073a7c93d0

010a5a6fddd8a22ecfb6647e8c593e5bbbc3d876

01092d5d0222007d76ec8e1c9fb5c71adc3c6a6f

Must resist! Already got 1 I need to get rid of! Sunroof doesn't leak? I can vouch that these cars are very well kitted out as standard even by modern standards and that they are the comfiest cars I've been in! Good luck with the sale! :)

Must resist! Already got 1 I need to get rid of! Sunroof doesn't leak? I can vouch that these cars are very well kitted out as standard even by modern standards and that they are the comfiest cars I've been in! Good luck with the sale! :)

Thanks! Can confirm the sunroof doesn't leak  :thumbup:

• Like 1