Lower arm options

Changing my powerflex dogmount to a super pro one today I noticed that my lower arm bushes have pretty much had it. So, I quick search on here and it seems there are numerous options, super pro bushes, TT bushes, LCR/R32 arms, stock arms and bushes, a TT front end?

So I'm a little stumped on what to get?

It is lowered but not crazy low, and I occasionally like to drive enthusiastically.

There are so many answers to this buddy. It really depends on what you are after. What your budget is etc etc.

A good upgrade and a simple and cost effective one is to replace your std arm bushes to solid bushes from a TT/R32/LCR etc as these are all the same. Next option and slightly dearer is poly bushes in your std arms that will typically give the same type of ride. Then if you really want to go full on is replace your arms with Cast arms from TT / R32/ LCR etc. Lots of threads on the subject. ultimately it depends on where you want to take your car.

So can just the cast bottem arms ( from a tt ) with new ball joints ( I assume from an octavia ) fit on the subframe / stub axle of an octavia?

No I believe you need to use the Audi TT ball joints with the cast arms as they are spaced differently to the Octavia ball joint. You may need to use spacers/washers on the bottom of the ball joints to fit onto the Octavia hub but not major issue. This is to stop the thread of the ball joint hitting the drive shaft if I recall. But really to get best from the TT cast arms I would recommend you should also fit the TT hubs.

Can some one please confirm that this is the correct super pro kit:

KIT5133CAK

Yes buddy it is the right kit.