Fabia Bohemia

Pretty sure the bohemia has the very desirable Fabia Sport seats.

that it does :) What with my leather handbrake and wheely pointy round thing, I'm making a Bohemagence :D

• Like 1

Cheers Lee for the link.

Standard equipment is based on the Fabia Classic. In addition, the Bohemia also provides, as standard, air conditioning, 15" alloy wheels, roof rails, front fog lights, comfort seats, leather steering wheel, gearknob and gaiter; a functional net programme in the luggage area; Fabia Plus Pack (remote central locking and front electric windows); and sunset privacy glass from the B-pillar back.

May be based on a Classic, but nothing like a classic then.

Seems to just be missing the rear electric windows, heated seats and a few trim bits of the Elegance.

• Like 1

Cheers Lee for the link.

May be based on a Classic, but nothing like a classic then.

Seems to just be missing the rear electric windows, heated seats and a few trim bits of the Elegance.

Rear electric windows were omitted from the Elegance at some point, mine hasn't got them.

Rear electric windows were omitted from the Elegance at some point, mine hasn't got them.

Wow, so the Bohemia has the nice seats, but loses the heated function.

Not a huge difference then.

Yes, I know it's a Fantasy Green free zone. :D

• Like 1

As they aren't leather do you need heated seats?

the 1-5 settings on the Fabia ones are great, better IMO than the ones on our Yeti, which have 1-3. They're either too hot or not warm enough :D