Xenon Headlights vrs FMIC Rob help lol

Just bought oem xenons for my vrs, however i have a toyosport FMIC installed, and just like robs install, the pipe off the throttle body doesnt allow the headlight to fit properly, as seen on his site: http://www.pimpmyskoda.co.uk/V2Images/ModsEngine/FMIC.htm

I was hoping Rob can tell me the measurements of the silicone hoses and pipes he put together in order for the xenons to fit ??

Thanks lol

Thanks for the reply mate :-) Well today I got it fitted :-D I twisted the 's' shape pipe with the MAP sensor that comes off the throttle body, and pushed it further down, I then bough a 45 degree silicone hose and connected up. The 45 degree hose has a lil kink in it where it bends to connect to the intercooler pipe but hopefully should be fine :-)